Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,100 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Currently we are involved in a major strategic transformational project of our IT ecosystem.
As a Business Analyst Salesforce (CPQ) you play a crucial role in this digital transformation as you are the liaison between the IT department and the business stakeholders. You understand the business needs & process and manage the Salesforce implementation project. This position is located in our HQ office (Leuven)
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop communication approach and perform regular communication, ensuring transparency and cooperation between IT and business.
- Gain and support deep knowledge of respective process domain. Have sufficient connection to business stakeholders to be aware about business needs and identify implications for IT systems and automations.
In the scope of the Salesforce CPQ implementation project:
- Understand the current automation of CPQ business processes. Gain sufficient knowledge of current automations of CPQ processes end-to-end, including all integrated solutions and complemented with manual steps.
- Analyze business needs. Identify needs via regular communication with business stakeholders. Perform requirements elicitation efficiently via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, interviews, documentation, etc.
- Model the current and the future process using known methodologies (i.e., BPMN).
- Document business requirements in a consistent manner. Translate business needs into business requirements, make specification of detailed functional requirements in the form of user stories.
- Support validation. Ensure that validation process allows to assess the value delivered by the solution (e.g., by reviewing validation scenarios and making sure that those cover the business requirements in scope of a project; by ensuring that testers represent users sufficiently). Support end-to-end testing prior to user acceptance testing. Coordinate validation activities and ensure processing of findings (bugs, change requests). Support business in the validation process acting as an expert regarding the system functionality.
- Support training. In cooperation with business develop training materials about the CPQ automation.
In the scope of the post-project maintenance:
- Corrective maintenance. Ensure the keep-it-running of the CPQ solution: monitor solution and solve incidents related to the solution, participate to the resolution of incidents in close contact with key users, internal technical specialists, and external IT Partner(s) when relevant. For incidents related to integration, work closely with the integration team.
- Evolutive maintenance. Ensure the maintenance of the CPQ solution. Analyze and implement change requests linked to the solution in close contact with key users, internal technical specialists, and external IT Partner(s) when relevant.
- System configuration. Perform Salesforce CPQ configuration when a solution can be provided without customization/coding, for example, by setting up products and pricing rules, templates, reports, roles, etc.
- System use governance. Act as an expert regarding best practices of Salesforce CPQ use, provide guidance to users about optimal utilization of products and pricing functionality.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent through experience or
- Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Sales, Economics with experience in implementing automated solutions.
- Given the international environment, excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in business analysis based on known frameworks, methods and tools.
- Experience in Salesforce CPQ administration and configuration is a must (CPQ Salesforce certified and hands-on experience).
- Experience should cover business driven and transformation-based projects aiming at implementing new software solutions inside the organization. Experience in projects covering integration of different solution platforms is required.
- Ability to deal with incidents, problems, and change requests.
- An open mindset and willingness to take the business perspective. Experience in a position on the business side is a plus.
- Capability to work with little or no supervision and to effectively prioritize workload, open and pragmatic in approach.
- Pluses in the selection: business analysis certification, like IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC), PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification, or other.
- Service management framework (ITIL) knowledge.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.