Responsibilities & Requirements
- Perform stakeholders analysis, study and model business domain, elicit and document business requirements, design and model functional solution.
- Perform coordination of implementation activities, leading development and configuration teams, in close collaboration with business representatives.
- Plan, prepare and coordinate validation, cooperate with business in preparation to launch, provide input for training materials.
- Ensure maintenance of the implemented Sales solution: incident, problem and change request handling in close collaboration with business representatives, key users and external IT partner(s) when relevant.
- Ensure continuous up to date knowledge around Sales automation, and provide suggestions for improvement to management for current and future solutions and evolutions.
- Understand, advocate and support IT architecture and applications solution strategy and related policies and standards inside the IT department and towards the business community.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent through experience or
- Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Sales, Economics with experience in implementing CRM solutions.
- Given the international environment, excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in business analysis based on known frameworks, methods and tools.
- Experience should cover business driven and transformation based projects aiming at implementing new software solutions inside the organization.
- Experience should cover implementation of typical software solutions for Sales automation, like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, or other. Experience in implementing a cloud Sales platform is a plus.
- Experience in projects covering integration of different solution platforms is required.
- Ability to deal with incidents, problems, and change requests.
- Open mindset and willingness to take the business perspective. Experience in a position on the business side is a plus.
- Capability to work with little or no supervision and to effectively prioritize workload.
- Pluses in the selection are the knowledge of some of the following domains and an international experience:
- Business analysis certification, like IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC), PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification, or other
- Object oriented application development
- Software development approaches (waterfall, agile)
- Service management framework (ITIL)