Responsibilities & Requirements
• Perform stakeholders analysis, study and model business domain, elicit and document business requirements, design and model functional solution.
• Perform coordination of implementation activities, leading development and configuration teams, in close collaboration with business representatives.
• Plan, prepare and coordinate validation, cooperate with business in preparation to launch, provide input for training materials.
• Ensure maintenance of the implemented Marketing solution: incident, problem and change request handling in close collaboration with business representatives, key users and external IT partner(s) when relevant.
• Ensure continuous up to date knowledge around Marketing automation, and provide suggestions for improvement to management for current and future solutions and evolutions.
• Understand, advocate and support IT architecture and applications solution strategy and related policies and standards inside the IT department and towards the business community.
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent through experience or
• Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Sales, Economics with experience in implementing Marketing solutions.
• Given the international environment, excellent communication skills in English.
• Experience in business analysis based on known frameworks, methods and tools.
• Experience should cover business driven and transformation based projects aiming at implementing new software solutions inside the organization.
• Experience should cover implementation of typical software solutions for Marketing automation, like Marketo, Pardot (Salesforce Marketing cloud), Adobe Marketing Cloud (Adobe Experience Cloud), SAP Hybris Marketing (SAP Marketing Cloud), or other. Experience in implementing a cloud Marketing platform is a plus.
• Experience in projects covering integration of different solution platforms is required.
• Ability to deal with incidents, problems, and change requests.
• Open mindset and willingness to take the business perspective. Experience in a position on the business side is a plus.
• Capability to work with little or no supervision and to effectively prioritize workload.
• Pluses in the selection are the knowledge of some of the following domains and an international experience:
- Business analysis certification, like IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC), PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification, or other
- Object oriented application development
- Software development approaches (waterfall, agile)
- Service management framework (ITIL)