Qualifications & Experience
- Perform stakeholders analysis, study and model business domain, elicit and document business requirements, design and model functional solution.
- Perform coordination of implementation activities, leading development and configuration teams, in close collaboration with business representatives.
- Plan, prepare and coordinate validation, cooperate with business in preparation to launch, provide input for training materials.
- Ensure maintenance of the implemented Licensing solution: incident, problem and change request handling in close collaboration with business representatives, key users and external IT partner(s) when relevant.
- Ensure continuous up to date knowledge around Licensing automation, and provide suggestions for improvement to management for current and future solutions and evolutions.
- Understand, advocate and support IT architecture and applications solution strategy and related policies and standards inside the IT department and towards the business community.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- +5years of experience, including expertise in software implementation projects/ functional analysis.
- Experience in business analysis based on known frameworks, methods and tools. Knowledge of stakeholders alignment, business support during roll-out and after-roll-out maintenance activities
- Experience should cover business driven and transformation based projects aiming at implementing new software solutions inside the organization.
- Experience in implementation of typical software for Licensing automation/ enforcement, like solutions from Flexera, Gemalto (Thales), Sentinel or other is a plus.
- Experience in projects covering integration of different solution platforms is required.
- Given the international environment, excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to deal with incidents, problems, and change requests.
- Open mindset and willingness to take the business perspective.
- Capability to work with little or no supervision and to effectively prioritize workload.
- Knowledge of software components communication/integration methods, integration middleware usage principles, and REST/SOAP basic knowledge are required.