Qualifications & Experience
- Perform stakeholders analysis, study and model business domain, elicit and document business requirements, design and model functional solution.
- Configure systems to fulfill the identified business needs (in case if no coding is needed for that).
- Plan, prepare and coordinate validation, cooperate with business in preparation to launch, provide input for training materials.
- Ensure maintenance of the implemented solution: incident, problem and change request handling in close collaboration with business representatives, key users and external IT partner(s) when relevant.
- Ensure continuous up to date knowledge around Collaboration automation, and provide suggestions for improvement to management for current and future solutions and evolutions.
- Understand, advocate and support IT architecture and applications solution strategy and related policies and standards inside the IT department and towards the business community.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Given the international environment, excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in business analysis based on known frameworks, methods and tools.
- Experience should cover implementation of typical software solutions for Collaboration automation, like SharePoint and Teams.
- Ability to deal with incidents, problems, and change requests.
- Open mindset and willingness to take the business perspective. Experience in a position on the business side is a plus.
- Capability to work with little or no supervision and to effectively prioritize workload.