Qualifications & Experience
- You take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue target.
- You define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential customers.
- You use consultative selling skills to address new potential customers, uncover their needs and develop relevant business solutions.
- You develop comprehensive sales proposals for projects that include software products as well as associated implementation and advisory services.
- You manage complex sales processes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- You represent Materialise in various fairs, customer events, and industry forums.
- You deliver results as well yourself as sales, or in combination with Materialise partners via channel sales.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales and business development in a software industry.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude, in a world of complex, project driven sales.
- You have some experience working with resellers, partners to achieve results.
- You own elaborated sales empathy skills and the ability to identify with and understand the customer’s situation, feelings and motives.
- You have strong negotiation skills to influence our customers and prospects.
- You have the ability to close deals efficiently.
- You show strong networking skills.
- You are willing to exceed our customer’s expectations;
- A proficient knowledge of English is essential.
- You have good analytical skills and a meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are able to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills.
- You are professional, entrepreneurial and able to work autonomously.
- You are open to travel up to 30% of the time