Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
As a Test engineer you will be responsible to develop testing procedures and technology for the process controller of a 3D printer in an agile development process. You will be supporting the product team to define the high level acceptance criteria of new requirements and translate these into test cases. Supported by the software and hardware development you are responsible for defining the test plans and test reports.
You will work in ourwhere we provide companies a platform of software tools that manage and control their 3D printing process more efficiently, allowing our customers to meet the highest standards of the most demanding industries.
In our Ghent office the development of an embedded controller is centralized.
The team in Ghent is responsible for the product definition, the hard- and software development, quality control and production.
Qualifications & Experience
- You will be responsible to develop testing procedures and technology for the process controller of a 3D printer in an agile development process.
- You will be supporting the product team to define the high level acceptance criteria of new requirements and translate these into test cases.
- You are responsible to define the test plans and test reports for the MCP product and align with other teams for integration testing.
- You will be supported by the software and hardware development team.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree (technical education or similar knowledge by experience)
- You have a strong focus on Quality
- You have an analytical mindset
- You have the ability to work in multi-disciplinary team
- You are fluent in English
- Having knowledge about C#, C++ and TFS and Git is a plus
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.