Are you the innovator
we are looking for?
How to apply?
At Materialise, we live and breathe our mission and values every day. In everything we do, we try to contribute to a better and healthier world, from the patients we help with our innovations in healthcare and our constant search for meaningful application of 3D Printing, to our initiatives in making our offices environmentally friendly.
The ability to contribute positively to the world is a constant motivation for us to go the extra mile. And we want to get to know you! To make it as easy as possible for you to apply, we’ve given you an overview of our hiring process, as well as some handy tips and tricks. Find out everything you need to know about how to apply for a job at Materialise, and what we expect from you. Good luck!
Tips and tricks
- Design your résumé in a way that is eye-catching, but not distracting
- Tailor your résumé for the job or industry
- Include keywords and skills that reflect the job you are applying for
- Identify your accomplishments – don’t just give a job description
- Back up your accomplishments with numbers
Congratulations! You’ve just received an offer to work at Materialise. In this last step, our HR department will be in touch to discuss the contract, including salary and benefits. Once we’ve reached an agreement, we will send you the contract for you to sign.