We recently opened our newest office in Sydney, Australia. Why Australia, you may ask? Well the decision to open a Materialise office down under wasn’t just based on the great weather, prime surfing spots and friendly people.
For quite some time, the potential for 3D Printing has been growing in Australia. It was no longer enough to just service our Australian customers through distributors and from afar – it was time to support them on location. So what are the concrete implications of this decision?
- We will be able to provide our Australian customers with better service and localized customer support
- Our focus will be on planning tools in the fields of Orthopaedics and CMF, as well as patient-specific guides and implants for complex surgeries
Meet our colleagues over at the Australian office:
- Operations Manager Mei Khing Ong: Mei will be taking care of all the practical business in our Sydney office. She is the go-to person for HR, administration, logistics, communications, budgets and customer service.
- Business Development Manager Ashok Ilankovan: Ashok will be focusing on the hospital market for Australia and New Zealand. He’ll be in charge of selling a whole range of our medical products, such as our patient-specific shoulder and hip implants: the Materialise Glenius and aMace, the Mimics Care Suite and Mimics inPrint.
- Clinical Engineer Helina Yusof: Helina is a whiz at handling SurgiCase cases, and will be in charge of hospital and surgeon communications. She knows everything there is to know about our offer of implants and surgical guides.
- Clinical Engineer Johnathan Ell: Johnathan is the newest member of the team, and he will be working to deliver patient-specific cranio-maxillofacial solutions to surgeons across Australia. In particular, he will be working closely with our local partners.
We can’t wait to start helping our Australian customers and patients with our 3D printing technology! Stay tuned for more exciting developments.
If you’re interested in working with our team in Australia, you can reach them at +61 (02) 8458 3343. Subscribe to our blog to receive the latest updates.