Talent Development Intern
The Talent Development Intern has a crucial role in ensuring that we live up to it! Are you passionate about talent, leadership development, and health and wellbeing? Then we want to get to know you! Tell us why you are up to this challenge and apply!
What you will do
- Analyze employees’ needs concerning development and propose initiatives
- Identify training and development needs
- Design and expand training and development programs
- Support in L&D administration and follow-up
- Coordinate the Leadership Journey
- Analyze feedback and take actions to improve the Leadership Journey
- Work closely with our program participants to support their personal learning and development needs
- Brainstorm about upcoming themes
- Design, organize, and follow up on actions and initiatives related to these themes
- Coordinate pulse surveys
- Analyze feedback on surveys and promote internal improvement actions
- An energized Talent Development Intern, with a lot of passion for the above-mentioned topics.
- Someone who is eager to try new things, who is on top of ongoing trends in the different domains and who can translate this into meaningful actions towards the Materialise employee.
- Organization and coordination are of course key, but at the same time, we expect you to be able to work in an agile and fast-paced organization.
- We don’t want to ask much, only that you are an excellent team player with excellent interpersonal and proficient communication skills because that will make you succeed in the role.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.