Software Test Engineer (Internship)
Are you searching for an internship in an innovative setting? Do you feel passionate about working with the newest technologies such as 3D printing industry? Are you able to focus and deliver quality? Then our Software Test Engineer internship might be for you!
What you will do
- Create test plans, test cases, test reports etc.
- Create detailed bug and issue reports
- Perform different types of testing: build/integration/regression testing etc;
- Give feedback to improve software quality assurance approaches
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Knowledge of C++ and Python is an added advantage
- You are a good communicator
- You are analytical with an eye for details and good with documentation
- You are curious about software testing
- You demonstrate the ability to work in a distributed team
- You have a good level of both oral and written English
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant visa status
- We are looking for student who can do minimum 6 months duration
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.