Customer Success Manager
Are you looking for an exciting and innovation-driven work environment? Do you want to apply your technical, personal, and business expertise to optimize our customer’s fast-growing industrial 3D printing production environments? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Customer Success Manager!
What you will do
- Build relationships and manage cross-functional communication across Materialise and client teams;
- Manage and optimize the value of Link3D’s services to our clients. Identify opportunities for expansion of the Materialise suite of products, services, and solutions;
- Understand our customer’s business goals, workflows, technology pain, and needs. Focus on solutions to business problems, as well as their business lifecycle.
- Become an expert at MES, AM workflow, and the Link3D solution
- Partner with development teams to identify customer solutions
- Be the voice of the customer and drive a customer-centric culture
- Develop and share best practices
- Participate in feedback to product, development, marketing, finance, and sales teams
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork skills
- Drive renewal and expansion of our clients
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting
- 1+ years of experience in additive and/or advanced manufacturing
- Proven expertise working on multiple projects in a high-paced environment
- Strong presentation, communication, and team and meeting facilitation skills
- 2+ years of direct experience in additive/advanced manufacturing workflows is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role is preferred
- 2+ years of experience and/or an advanced degree in a relevant field of education is preferred
- Proven experience with project management is preferred
- Expertise with presentation tools is preferred
Location and type of contract
- Option to work fully remote in the US, to discuss in the first interview
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.