We are looking for a talented and passionate Consolidation Manager to join our Finance team.
What you will do
- You will be the administrator of our consolidation tool, Cognos Controller, able to drive the software and act as an admin user (Upgrades; master data and parameters; support of end-users, training material; interfaces).
- You will be the driver for the monthly consolidation and related internal reporting (20+ entities).
- You will be responsible for quarterly/yearly consolidation and related internal and external reporting including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow reporting as well as 6-K and 20-F reporting.
- You will be responsible for integrating changes in scope, IFRS rules, valuation rules, master data and sox controls and for training end-users.
- You will analyze and comment on variances and support unit controllers and staff controllers.
- You will be the master data manager for the Materialise Group Chart of Account.
- You will be SPOC for our external auditors when it concerns consolidation and reporting topics.
- You will assist with the implementation of consolidation and reporting systems.
- You will work closely with our finance colleagues worldwide and deliver technical support when required.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of most common IFRS rules and regulations
- You speak English fluently along with Dutch
- You are analytical and meticulous
- Good communicator
- You are able to work well under stress and meet deadlines
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.