Manage and Streamline Your AM Activities
Today, 3D-printed prototypes form an integral part of the product development process. Additively manufactured parts are gaining traction in various industries and the demand for 3D-printed parts has never been higher, but so is the pressure on teams involved in printing all these parts.
To give these teams the confidence to deliver qualitative 3D-printed parts, on time, day after day, Materialise has developed Streamics. Materialise Streamics is a pre-configured AM-specific database system which helps to manage and streamline 3D printing operations and makes them an intrinsic part of a business.
Centralize Management of Your Day-to-Day AM Operations:
- Simplify request submittal
- Securely manage your request backlog and workflows
- Optimally prepare parts and builds (Magics and the Build Processor integration)
- Consult the status of all jobs and individual parts
Analyze and Improve Your Efficiency
- Store, track and visualize AM process data
- Check machine availability and free build space
- Capture machine utilization and part inspection information
- Generate and customize reports
- Automate process steps
Grow Your AM Operations with Confidence
- Easily expand your operations with additional machines
- Print more parts with the same team or reliably ramp up production
- Start with a pre-configured solution and tune it to your needs
Integrate AM within Your Business
- Link 3D printing operations directly with other business software and create end-to-end solutions
- Link with a dedicated web portal to streamline communication with all stakeholders
"As we ramp up to production on the LEAP fuel nozzle, Materialise Streamics will be our production control software for Additive Manufacturing. It will be an invaluable tool to help us save time and eliminate manual processes."Greg Morris, Additive Technology Leader, GE Aviation
Materialise Streamics. Only one part of the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite.
"Materialise Streamics is the central critical component of the Nike Rapid Prototyping Lab's daily operations. The digital infrastructure we have created around Streamics has increased our prototyping throughput, while vastly decreasing non-value added activity. Materialise Streamics has brought a level of autonomy and consistency to our processes which has allowed our operations to become fully scalable."
- Harleigh Doremus, Rapid Prototyping Manager at Nike
Materialise Interviews Partner GE:
“The Time for 3D Printing is Now”