Materialise Magics Connect
Do you lose considerable time to get your design prepared for 3D printing? Then our versatile data preparation software for 3D Printing may do the trick for you. Materialise’s industry-leading Materialise Magics software is now available to you for a flexible monthly of annual subscription through our e-commerce solution: Materialise Magics Connect.
Start today and get immediate access to Materialise Magics!
Your order will be processed by our partner, Avangate.
Intuitive Repair Tools
- Solve the most common problems in one click with Magics Autofix
- Let Fix Wizard guide you through the repair process step-by-step when facing complex errors
- Maintain full control with manual tools
- Repair models using ShrinkWrap or add thickness where needed with the 'surface to solid' tool
Excellent Editing Tools
- Hollow your model
- Perform a wall thickness analysis
- Rescale your model
- Smoothen your mesh
- Cut your model into easy-to-reassemble pieces
- Easily add textures
Quick and Accurate
- Maintain colors or textures during model repair
- Preserve small features and tiny details
Ease of Use
- Flexible monthly license
- Discover our customizable, user-friendly interface
- Users with different levels of expertise find their way to successful prints
- Rely on our decades of experience in developing software for 3D Printing