- Is equipped with an intuitive, highly customizable interface
- Allows more control over part quality with local repair operations
- Sets the standard for repairing textured and colored files
- Raises the bar for labeling and part tracking
- Offers more guidance to obtain optimal part orientation
- Supports quality control with in-depth measurements and reports
The Support Generation Module now offers:
- Interactive previews of your support
- Automatic tree support and slice distribution graphs
- A new hybrid support type
- The option to create teeth on the platform
- The option to add thickness to the borders of block support
- The option to assign an STL file as support structure
- The option to view all parts and switch between them
In addition, Materialise Magics is compatible with Materialise Streamics, making it easier for you to select parts or duplicate the required amount of parts.
Take your data preparation flow to the next level and enjoy the power of Materialise Magics21!
For Maintenance customers:
Discover the fastest way to activate your new Materialise Magics21 license!