Take Control of Additive Manufacturing
Quality and repeatability are important for Additive Manufacturing. The Materialise Control Platform is a software-driven, embedded hardware solution that allows you to take full control of your laser-based AM machine.
If you are a machine manufacturer, researcher or someone who needs to control or adapt the production process to your specific needs, the Materialise Control Platform is developed specifically for you.
AM-Specific Machine Control
The Materialise Control Platform offers an out of the box framework for Stereolithography, Laser Sintering and Laser Melting that is modular, highly flexible and developed specifically for AM.
Extend Your IP
This open platform allows you to differentiate yourself from competitors and offers endless applications for R&D. Easily expand, modify and develop new versions of your 3D printing machine.
Shorten Your Time to Market
By building on the Materialise IP, you can focus on the true difficulties of introducing new AM machines to market.
Rely on an Entire Platform
The Materialise Control Platform is integrated with an extensive software suite. Whether you need data preparation or production management software, the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite offers an entire integrated platform.
Machine Development and Control
- Fast time-to-market with an off-the-shelf controller
- Build your own IP and build on top of Materialise know-how
- Easily expand, modify and develop new versions of the AM machine
- Fine-tune your toolpath strategies with the R&D Build Processor
- Examine the AM process
- Adapt the AM process to your needs
- Monitor and log data in real time
- Benefit from real-time closed loop data processing
- Use Lua programming
- Easily migrate from your R&D platform to market
- Track and trace the complete production process in combination with Materialise Streamics
- Connect to your machine and extract data using standard protocols
The Materialise Control Platform. Only one part of the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite.
“We are delighted to empower our brand new S200 machine with the Materialise Controller. Having an embedded control platform tailored for Additive Manufacturing opens up many opportunities to explore much better quality and efficiency.”
– Xue Lei, CEO of Bright Laser Technologies