Materialise Build Processor
Bridging the Gap Between 3D Software and Printer
The Build Processors significantly simplify the 3D printing process while we are working towards a more standardized machine communication system. Through the Build Processors, hardware and software are perfectly matched. The convenient man–machine interface reduces complexity and makes AM technology accessible to a wider range of users.
Materialise has strong partnerships with several AM machine manufacturers, which allows each party to focus on their core competencies. Materialise provides the software platform and toolbox, then the system manufacturer feeds it with process-specific knowledge. This creates an improved user experience and gives customers more options to get the most out of their machines.
Through the Build Processor systems, the AM data preparation process has expanded to allow slice-based technology. This enables improved handling of large files, such as those containing metadata on texturing or structures.
- Benefit from a seamless integration with data preparation in a single software package
- Reduce human error possibility with automated file transfer: from data preparation to machine and improved visualization during assignment
- Share settings and theme files between different users with the centralized settings management
- Do complex calculations on a dedicated server with remote processing
- Benefit from second line support by Materialise Software Experts and regular updates of the software
- Enjoy the benefits of high performant slicing algorithms with advanced slice viewer and multicore algorithms
- Even very complex parts and platforms are quickly handled
Integrated and Advanced Lattice Design (Materialise 3-matic)
- Handle complex designs such as porous, lattice and lightweight structures with Materialise’s unique slicing technology
Controlled Manufacturing (Materialise Streamics)
- Trace and store data on specific jobs, thanks to the two-way communication between the EBM system and the Build Processor