- Perform a wide range of measurements (distance, angle, length, distance over surface)
- Define density
- Add text annotations to the CT images or in 3D
- Create construction geometries
- Analyze wall thickness or extremas
- Compare parts before and after surgery
- Export measurements for statistical analyses (MATLAB®)
Cranio-Maxillofacial Measurements and Analyses
Cephalometric analyses are of vital importance when working on cranio-maxillofacial surgical planning and validation. The Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite includes the standard cephalometric analyses (McNamara, Frankfort, Steiner, Lefort etc.) and allows for the creation of new templates, adapted to your unique requirements.
The suite also makes it possible to compare the pre-operative estimation of the surgical outcome on the soft tissue with the actual post-operative outcome. You can calculate bone thickness to investigate the possibility of inserting an implant in the desired region of the skull. Both analyses make use of statistical information and are represented using a color map.
Intuitive, powerful tools to:
- Perform standard or personalized cephalometric analyses
- Compare pre- and post-operative measurements
- Evaluate the results with normalized values
- Analyze the bone thickness and impact of the surgical procedure on the soft tissue
- And more...
- Indicate cephalometric landmarks based on standard analyses
- Create new templates, including points, planes, and measurements
- Export the information to other applications
- Analyze (bone) wall thickness and obtain statistical information
- Compare the soft tissue before and after the surgical procedure