Sometimes, one material at a time just isn’t enough.
Why choose PolyJet?
PolyJet technology enables horizontal layers of just 16 µm (0.0006"), fine details, and ultra-thin walls down to 0.6 mm (0.024") depending on the geometry of the part. That means PolyJet is capable of building very precise mechanical components, offering you high-quality prototypes for a shorter time to market.
Ideal applications for PolyJet
- Visual models with fine details and smooth surfaces
- Prototypes for form-and-fit testing
- Accurate tooling patterns for plastic parts
- Parts to match specific Shore A values
- Masters for copying techniques such as Vacuum Casting