If you need rapid prototypes and you need them fast, you need 3D printer capacity. And that’s exactly what we can offer as Europe’s largest single-site 3D Printing factory. Dedicated fast lane machines ensure short lead times for even the most time critical projects.
Whether you’re looking for Laser Sintering, Metal 3D Printing, Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Stereolithography, ColorJet Printing or PolyJet, we have a range of rapid prototyping technologies at your service — with over 20 materials and 15 finishes. Because it’s never ‘just’ a prototype.
Why order online?
- 10% discount over offline orders
- Free shipping
- Instant quoting and lead-time estimation
- Fast lane options and NextDay service
- Widest choice of materials and finishes online
Our local customer support teams are here to help you find the optimal prototype solutions. They can advise in selecting the most appropriate technologies, materials and finishes. Furthermore, our design engineers work with you to get your files ready for 3D Printing: data preparation, texturing, modelling and lightweight structures.
How does it work?
- Upload your design
- Select technology, material, finish
- Get an instant quote and order online
- Receive your prototypes in 1-5 days
“I have been using Materialise OnSite for many years now. It’s a very clear and user-friendly platform to make quotes and turn them into orders in just a few mouse-clicks.”
- Christophe Van Rumst, Supplier Quality Engineer at Gatewing, a Trimble Company