Materialise Group is a market leader for 3D printing and Digital CAD software with its headquarters in Belgium and branches all over the world. Details about Materialise can be found at http://www.materialise.com.
As a result of our growth we are looking for professional and talented Medical Engineer with a basic knowledge of the human anatomy and experience with CAD programs for our Research & Development Office in Kiev.
- Conversion of scanned data into images;
- Processing, preparation and conversion of such data;
- Using a design tool to create a " knee surgyguides", make planning of surgery.
- MS/BS degree in biomedical engineering or medicine;
- Knowledge of radiology is a plus, especially in the knee area;
- Advanced MS Windows user skills;
- Good communication skills;
- At least intermediate speaking and writing English;
- A successful candidate should be open-minded, positive thinking and communicative person.
Will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of CAD systems and medical CAD programs ;
- Working with CT/MRI images is a plus;
- Competitive salaries;
- Good career growth opportunities;
- Challenging projects;
- Occasion of business trips to Western Europe;
- Medical insurance of proven reliability including family, auto, real estate insurance on reduced tariffs;
- External and internal trainings;
- English lessons inside and outside the office;
- Modern comfortable office equipped with table tennis, sport corner, shower, bicycle-parking area and nice terrace to have a dinner or simply spend a break
- Welcoming atmosphere;
- 24 working days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Sport activity (basketball, volleyball, football, etc.).