Define and facilitate business development activities in the OEM automotive market (mainly in Germany & Sweden)
Pro-actively establishing, maintaining and growing profitable business relationships with OEM automotive customers in line with the overall sales and business strategy, working as part of a team.
Include and maintain good contacts with potential customers to ensure that commercial relations can be developed even further (Materialise group)
- Actively prospecting and developing new OEM automotive customers – sharing market knowledge with Senior Management
- Developing profitable and stable relationships with customers, identifying their needs and formulating technical solutions in conjunction with the support and commercial/service teams
- Focusing on commercial relationships with customers and project managers, introducing Rapid Fit’s and Materialise’s technical solutions for automotive
- Gathering information on competitors and contributing to the overall strategic sales plan by input on competitors, customers, price trends, market trends, opportunities and threats
- Developing a network at the larger European OEM sites and introducing the innovative Rapid Fit Fixturing and Cubing concept but also introduce Materialise Group